This week’s edition of the newly revived Ten Things Tuesday is dedicated to the fact that Nathan does not pay attention when I have a camera.
of course it is hard to pay attention when you’re asleep.
- Flight out of Korea to Russia. Many emotions make a man sleepy.
- Admiring St. Michael’s in Munich, early on a Sunday morning.
- Peering out of our window in Hallstatt, Austria.
(it looks like he’s pointing at me but he’s just mid-scroll on the Kindle.)
- Winding, green-arched, village streets are SO done, you guys.
- Sleepy and beardy in Southern Germany.
- Duesseldorf trams don’t make you sleepy, just pensive. (but I think he was going for thoughtful)
- Daydreaming at a Salzburg bus stop.
- Amsterdam, whatever, blah blah blah.
- I don’t sleep well in trains or planes or buses. Which is good because I am not this cute.
- I mean come ON.